Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Day Shuffle

The school system I work in started out with a two hour delay this morning but it didn't take long before they called the whole day. We have gotten quite a bit of snow the last few days but I think we could have managed with two hour delays both yesterday (when we had nothing) and today. I'd rather have the day in April than today, especially since this is the first week back and we already have a scheduled day off next week. What can you do?

I've been doing a little of this and a little of that today, including a nap. Right now, I'm waiting for the UPS truck to arrive with a box of comics I ordered from Barnes & Noble the other day, though I do have plenty to read.

Obviously, I haven't figured out how I want to attack the blog this year (the idea of writing about everything I read, watch, or listen to has already fallen by the wayside). I know I said I would get away from the shuffle posts but today kinda lends itself to the idea. So, here are 10 songs...

1. Uncovering The Old/Dr. Dog (1)
2. Sukie In The Graveyard/Belle and Sebastian (1)
3. Snakes of Hawaii/Army Navy (1)
4. What New York Used To Be/The Kills (1)
5. Impossible/Shout Out Louds (1)
6. Decora/Yo La Tengo (1)
7. Passing the Hat/Cold War Kids (1)
8. The Shape of the Sum/I Love Math (1)
9. Rhthm & Soul/Spoon (1)
10. On The Horizon/Sloan (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment