Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Shuffle #192

I've spent a lot of time not sitting at the computer this past week. Instead, I've been staring at the TV catching up on various shows on DVD and the DVR. That all starts to change tomorrow when I start college and work at the school starts back up on Wednesday. My short summer vacation is over already but that's okay. I don't mind the routine. And speaking of routines, here's today's ten...

1. Way Out West/Big Star (5)
2. Step On It, Jean/Sloan (1)
3. Reset Anytime/Centro-Matic (2)
4. Golden Pony/Army Navy (2)
5. Small Deaths/The Dodos (2)
6. Room With a View/Imperial Teen (3)
7. Get To The Table On Time/M. Ward (1)
8. I Understand/Sloan (1)
9. Slicker Drips/The White Stripes (2)
10. Life 2: The Unhappy Ending/Stars (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment