Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Shuffle #190

I had planned on jumping into a bunch of posts once my class finished but I found myself unable to focus earlier this week. Over the last few days, I've been hitting the DVR pretty hard and have caught up on True Blood, Entourage, and Friday Night Lights. I've also read some comics and finally settled into the new Gary Shteyngart novel. My plan is to generate some posts this week but we'll see. For now, let's get into the music...

1. Try To Make It/Sloan (2)
2. The Past Is A Grotesque Animal/Of Montreal (2)
3. Headsfull/Amy Millan (1)
4. Life is White/Big Star (6)
5. I Know That's Not Really You/American Music Club (3)
6. Automaton/Pernice Brothers (2)
7. Islero/Crooked Fingers (4)
8. The Things You Don't See/Canasta (2)
9. Unhinged/The Drams (1)
10. Here Comes The Sun Again/M. Ward (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment