Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Shuffle #189

August has arrived and with it comes a few endings. Once I proofread and tweak my final paper today I will be done with my summer class. I only have seven days left of teaching swimming this summer as well. The big ending, though, is my son's - he will turn 13 in a few days, a huge milestone in anyone's life. In honor of his birthday, today's shuffle will be 13 songs...

1. Help!/The Beatles (2)
2. Out On The Wing/Superchunk (2)
3. Tallahassee/The Mountain Goats (1)
4. Burn That Broken Bed/Iron and Wine & Calexico (2)
5. Country Mile/Camera Obscura (1)
6. Fool Says/M. Ward (2)
7. OK/Higgins (2)
8. Firenze/Canasta (2)
9. The Weight Of Guilt/Lucero (1)
10. Like A Train/Paul Burch (3)
11. Duet For Guitars #1/M. Ward (2)
12. The Great Depression/Pernice Brothers (9)
13. Citronella/Aesop Rock (3)

No comments:

Post a Comment