Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday Shuffle Shutdown

It turns out last week was my last Sunday Shuffle. It wasn't planned and I might have done things differently if I had known. So why am I stopping? My wife and I bought a new computer as a joint Christmas present, which means I've had to reload all my music into iTunes. As a consequence, all of my play counts were lost. It seems silly to keep on shuffling when almost everything I have would be the first play and all of my tracks in the high 20s and 30s and even high 40s (Harvey Danger's "Little Round Mirrors" comes to mind) are all reset. I will probably still do a shuffle on Sunday for myself, since I've been doing it for 3 plus years. I'm also mulling possibilities that would replace that feature on the blog, so stay tuned for next Sunday to see if I came up with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment