Saturday, December 5, 2009

Projecting

Things will continue to be quiet around here for a little longer. My college semester is coming down to the end and I have three big things still to do - a research paper, an oral presentation in my Spanish class, and my Spanish final. The first two will be over by Wednesday, so things will ease a bit, though I'll still have the final to prepare for. Once that is over on Dec. 15, I will be able to relax for a few weeks. Yay!

The first blog project for that time period will be to read and review Interfictions 2, which I was generously sent thanks to David Schwartz. After that, I'll get to whatever decade and/or year-end stuff I'm going to do. I also plan on reading all of the stuff I have piled up around here.

I will, of course, be back tomorrow with a Sunday Shuffle (and one the week after), but it will be another 10 days or so until I put up a post with some content to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment