Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Shuffle #205/206

It's my annual Sunday before Thanksgiving weekend double issue. Why a double? We'll spend most of next Sunday driving back home from PA, where we'll have had a great time with my side of the family. I wish all of you a very happy Thanksgiving as well.

1. Ballad Of Sire Frankie Crisp (Let It Roll)/Yim Yames (4)
2. As I Rise/The Decemberists (2)
3. 36 Inches High/Nick Lowe (2)
4. Disney Time/Jarvis Cocker (2)
5. Crimson/Apples In Stereo (1)
6. River's Edge/Great Lake Swimmers (3)
7. Chesley's Little Wrists/Pavement (2)
8. We Are Underused/Pavement (4)
9. Here's Where The Strings Come In/Superchunk (2)
10. On My Way/American Music Club (1)
11. All I Got Is Me/Spoon (2)
12. Sallie's Heart Is Stone/Say Hi (1)
13. Blue Angel/The Love Language (9)
14. The Old Days/Dr. Dog (3)
15. Awkward Kisser/Telekinesis (5)
16. Baby's Coming Back To Me/Jarvis Cocker (2)
17. The Ghost Inside/Broken Bells (2)
18. I Know You/Sloan (2)
19. God, Please Let Me Go Back/Josh Rouse (1)
20. There Will Be No Divorce/The Mountain Goats (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment