Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Shuffle #198

I'm off to a later start than usual today because I was up late. Why? I drove down to Indy last night to see The National with my friend Trevor and some of his friends. It was a great show (more on it later) and great to finally meet Trevor face to face. It's also a football Sunday and I have stuff to do for English, so let's get to the music...

1. My World/The Thermals (2)
2. You Won't Let Me Down Again/Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan (7)
3. Who Makes Your Money/Spoon (5)
4. I Felt the Chill Before the Winter Came/Elvis Costello (2)
5. Dark as Days/Army Navy (2)
6. An Imagined Affair/Elbow (1)
7. Unison Falling Into Harmony/Great Lake Swimmers (2)
8. Runaway/The National (13) - perfect!
9. In My Younger Days/Eels (1)
10. Tuberculoids Arrive In Hop/Ted Leo & The Pharmacists (11)

No comments:

Post a Comment