Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Shuffle #195

Today is the first Sunday of the 2010 NFL season and I can't wait. While I do love baseball, I also love football...and my White Sox are pretty much done for as far as the playoffs go this year. I don't necessarily have high hopes for the Bears but we'll see. I also love music, so let's get to some...

1. Straight Shooter/Reigning Sound (2)
2. Take Good Care of the Poor Boy/Sloan (1)
3. And Your Bird Can Sing/The Beatles (2)
4. Weary Arms/Crooked Fingers (3)
5. Twin Peaks/Surfer Blood (6)
6. Backseat Sweetheart/Two Hours Traffic (1)
7. Market Girl/Headlights (2)
8. the most important words (ps 80:5)/The Prayers and Tears of Arthur Digby Sellers (4)
9. It Ain't No Fun to Me/Al Green (4)
10. Re: Stacks/Bon Iver (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment