Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Shuffle #187

It was a busy week this past week and it will be another one this week, so I may just be in one of those Sunday Shuffle and little else periods for a little bit. I have only 2 weeks left of my class and quite a bit to do as well, so August might be the time to start posting more. We'll see, though, since I'd like to write about some things. In the meantime, let's get to today's ten...

1. You & Me, MF/The Drams (2)
2. Paul Burch's Rattlesnake Daddy Blues/Paul Burch (1)
3. The Grand Duchess of San Francisco/American Music Club (1)
4. I'll Still Be True/Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings (6)
5. I Wanna Thank You/Sloan (2)
6. Give It Time/The Mynabirds (5)
7. There's A Reason/A.A. Bondy (1)
8. Even Heroes Have To Die/Ted Leo & The Pharmacists (8)
9. Hard Rain/Shout Out Louds (1)
10. Modern Diet/The Redwalls (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment