Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Shuffle #184

It's already a hot sticky day at 7:30 in the morning and I have a number of chores lined up. One thing I will definitely make time for is the White Sox/Cubs game - my Sox can sweep, win their 12th in a row and 16th of their last 17. The last time they won 11 in a row was 1961, well before I was born, so it's been exciting to watch this run. Hope you all have a pleasant Sunday...

1. Silver Plate Complaints/Centro-Matic (2)
2. Rust/Telekinesis (4)
3. Left on Laura, Left on Lisa/The Avett Brothers (1)
4. I Could Be Underground/Spoon (1)
5. Broken Bricks/The White Stripes (2)
6. Beneath Your Tree/Bowerbirds (1)
7. More Stars Than There Are In Heaven/Yo La Tengo (2)
8. All the Time/Tom Waits (1)
9. I Think I'm Going To Hell/My Morning Jacket (2)
10. People In The Sky/Sloan (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment