Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday Shuffle #172

All of my digital music has been recovered from our external hard drive and I have reloaded iTunes with it. I feel like celebrating with my first Sunday Shuffle in a little while. Call it my Easter present to anyone who may still be reading.

1. Jail Is Fine/Army Navy (1)
2. The Riverside/Cracker (1)
3. The Moonbeam Song/Harry Nilsson (1)
4. Jeff Buckley Moves to Memphis (2001 demo)/The Prayers and Tears of Arthur Digby Sellers (1)
5. Slow West Vultures/The Mountain Goats (1)
6. Today's Undertaking/M. Ward (1)
7. Rake/Steve Earle (1)
8. Young Men Dead/The Black Angels (1)
9. Past Time/The Baseball Project (1)
10. Sad, Sad Song/M. Ward (1)

"Past Time" is a perfect song to pop up today, since the 2010 MLB season opens tonight. I bought Sports Illustrated's Baseball Preview issue yesterday, an annual tradition for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment