Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Shuffle #170

It's another Super Bowl edition of the shuffle, which always reminds me of my beloved 1985 Bears and "The Super Bowl Shuffle." I do have a horse in today's game - the Colts are my second-favorite team and I have tons of respect for Peyton Manning. I'm hoping for a good game but not so close that I have to sweat bullets all night. In any event, here are today's ten songs...

1. I Called Out Your Name/The Thermals (2)
2. Dignity And Shame/Crooked Fingers (4)
3. Everyone Gets One For Free/Cracker (1)
4. I Want to Love You in My Room/Irving (2)
5. Deeper Into Movies/Yo La Tengo (1)
6. Plans/Dinosaur Jr. (2)
7. Oblivion/John Vanderslice (1)
8. All Used Up/Sloan (4)
9. Said The People/Dinosaur Jr. (1)
10. Multitude of Casualties/The Hold Steady (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment