Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Shuffle #160

It was a busy week and this coming week should prove to be more of the same. I still would like to continue my posts about the best of the 2000s but I may end up doing lists once my college classes wind up (on the plus side, I only have 7 more classes of each...and then a Spanish final). We'll see. In the meantime, here is today's ten...

1. Sweetie/Josh Rouse (10)
2. Golden Pony/Army Navy (11)
3. Every Single Instinct/Superchunk (4)
4. Susie Q/Creedence Clearwater Revival (6)
5. Your English Is Good/Tokyo Police Club (15) - album version
6. The Hazards of Love 1 (The Prettiest Whistles Won't Wrestle the Thistles Undone/The Decemberists (6)
7. Impossible Germany (live)/Wilco (10)
8. Nude/Radiohead (26)
9. O'Brien/O'Brien's Nocturne/M. Ward (10)
10. ST 100/6/Big Star (11)

No comments:

Post a Comment