Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Shuffle #141

I know this feature isn't very exciting for readers but I've been doing it for close to 3 years with only a short break. It's a Sunday tradition of mine, along with watching Sports Reporters, and I don't want to give it up.

I pull up my iTunes, turn on the shuffle, and write down the first 10 songs that come up (well, the first 10 that I loaded onto iTunes, since I share it with my wife and son). That's it. I could promise to actually write about the songs as they come up but that might be an occasional feature...or it might not.

Here are today's ten...

1. Welcome, Ghosts/Explosions in the Sky (9)
2. Tractor Rape Chain/Guided By Voices (8)
3. Secret Meeting (Remix)/The National (7)
4. I'll Follow You/Oakley Hall (5)
5. Sinking Ships/Sloan (12)
6. Videotape/Radiohead (28)
7. We Are Sleepyheads/Belle and Sebastian (13)
8. Nothing Can Hurt You Now/Glossary (7)
9. daisychain/Matthew Sweet (7)
10. Mermaid Eyes/Luna (8)


No comments:

Post a Comment